Thursday, June 7, 2012

Hello! I want to go to college!




Hi!


Welcome to my blog! 


I want to start off, by telling you a bit about who I am, and why I am blogging.
My intention with this blog, is to share thoughts that come to my mind as I wander through this life, and to share my experiences with other people!

My name is David Lamb, and I am 19 years old, I love music, and all art.
I live in Florida, USA, and I am an easy going guy.

I am broke and I want to go to college so I can either become a musician, or a psychologist.

That is a pretty basic rundown of who I am, although you will get to learn much more about me in the coming months!







The above video is a sample of some things I can play, I have not had a lot of time to upload many recordings, but if you like what is there, I promise there is more to come!

I really want to do this and support my self, I really only need about 600 dollars a month to be comfortable, right now I am unemployed, and mostly broke..


If you want to donate a dollar or two, feel free!


No comments:

Post a Comment